Slovakia's Tatra Mountains are a winter wonderland on and off the slopes.
Indoor skydiving, wacky water parks, deluxe mountain dining and a guaranteed Happy End... Slovakia's Tatra Mountains are a winter wonderland on and off the slopes.
- Tatralandia and AquaCity Poprad are two extensive waterparks in the area.
- Four ski areas are within 40 minutes' drive from Poprad Airport.
- Wizz Air's new two-hour flights direct to Poprad run four days a week.
- Go indoor skydiving or dine on a mountaintop, all tastes are catered for.
- Tatry Mountain Resorts have spent €190m on improvements to ski areas.
- Unique dining experiences are offered throughout the diverse region